Mentor: Frank Schroeder
SUNY Cortland – B.S. in Chemistry, 2018
Awards and Honors
- Arden P. Zipp Fellowship
- Royal Society of Chemistry Certificate of Excellence
- Top graduating senior in chemistry (SUNY Cortland)
- Top research student in chemistry (SUNY Cortland)
- Summer 2016-Spring 2018, Organic Synthesis Research, SUNY Cortland
Supervised by Dr. Frank Rossi. Executed and optimized synthesis of natural products from Cactoblastis cactorum.
- Summer 2017-Spring 2018, Bioconjugation Research, SUNY Cortland
Supervised by Dr. Frank Rossi, Dr. Christian Nelson. Focused on the design and preparation of a fluorescent probe for site-specific bioconjugation to a JC Polyomavirus capsid protein.
Current Research Activities: